Sometimes it seems like it was 20 years ago, more often it seems like 20 months, and days like today it feels like it was 20 minutes. As Levi put it, it's been a long and trying 2 years. It has been. I don't know how I feel. My hormones are still all over the place from this last miscarriage. I do know that I've found acceptance. I do know that I'm less angry. It still sucks, I'll never ever forget or get over it but healing is as complex as grief. I can't really explain it. It still hurts but it's a different kind of hurt. We'll never forget you Reese. I hope you and your little brother or sister are up there playing with all the other angel babies lost way too soon...
2 comments:
So, so, so sad! I'm glad that it has gotten a little easier...I love you!
*hugs*
Post a Comment