~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I ordered Goose's coat yesterday. I have a few things I am (overly, possibly ridiculously) picky about. One of them is car seats (britax only please), the other is jackets. 2 winters ago we got Goose a pink squall jacket and Bear-bear a navy blue one. They aren't cheap but they are a) not blulky b) very warm c) extremely well made. This year they got handed down. Gooses'to Bear-bear and Bear-bear's to V-man. Faith needed a new one so I actually ended up upgrading from the sports squall to the Lands End Squall Parka in Alpine Purple. She will love it. They used to sell them at Sears, no shipping, but not anymore. So when I found a code for free-ship I went ahead and ordered it, plus it is $5 off. I had gone to Target to see if I could find something cheaper but I loathe coats with pieces. They get lost and putting them back together drives me insane. I figure if the coat will last 4 years it is worth the cost and I have been very happy with the quality. She is excited for it to get here, her fleece lined wind breaker isn't cutting it!
I have a duvet from Lands End that Diane got me 12 years ago and I love it so much, the fleece has never pilled.
Oh, if I could have my whole house in Lands End stuff I would be happy happy happyyyyyy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bear-bear is going to be 7 in January. She is so incredibly amazing. I can't get over how much she is learning and how big she is! She can read all of her site words, she can read some books, she is doing great with math! She is just..well..amazing! She insists that I sing to her every night. If I'm not home she has to call me, even on Levi's nights when I am here she insists that I come in and sing to her. You are my sunshine. She is. Every day. I cut her hair (pats myself on the back!) and it looks good, if I say so myself! She has rocked my world from her first breath.~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The worldless Wednesday pic.
I am going to miss, very much, the days of footed jammies when they come to an end. I love cold nights, fresh from the shower, snuggled up in their toasty jammies, smelling like vanilla. Mmmmmm. It's the best!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dirty Air Kills more people then Car Crashes in Cali. This story gave me a serious WTH moment. Do they need any more motivation to do something about it? UGH! We live in a bowl, smog is a constant worry of mine, I get it, but I would never live in Cali. For more reasons then the smog. The earthquake thing. Yeah, no. I still remember the great quake, I've been scared of them ever since!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've started Christmas shopping! Yes, yes I have! Stockings are done, thank-you Target dollar spot! V-man is getting a Leapster, the girls are getting IPOD shuffles. Plus other tidbits. It's going to be lean this year. I am getting very, very excited about starting our Christmas Card alternative project though! The girls are getting outfits (the whole outfit, socks, earings, bracelets, and all), Vance is getting a few big boy toys, I'm sure batman will be involved. Last week we got them 3 Wii games, because they where buy 2 get one free at Target. Wii lego batman, littlest pet shop, and Wall-e. They will love them, I'm sure.
My dad and Di are coming over for Thanksgiving. I'm making a turkey. I love making that meal. It is such a challenge to get everything to come together and be ready at the same time, but I love it! Plus it is so delicious!
That's all
For now!
3 comments:
Hey, about the footed PJ's....they come in the adult sizes at Target ;)
I told Mark I want a pair!!
****shrinks away in embarrassment****
Post a Comment