
Tuesday is our 9th wedding anniversary and as we decide our future and work toward a path we both want to take I am thankful. Thankful for this man who truly is my best friend. The one who I feel completely at ease with. The one constant in my life for the past 12 years and 2 months. Our road to here has been one filled with happiness, heartbreak, life, death, love, anger-but at the end of the day we have always been 'us'. I hope, more then anyone can know, that we can nagivate the road back to each other. To being a whole, happy, healthy couple. He surpised me with a date tonight. Movie and Outback. Ari is babysitting so we can go to Pelican's for dinner on Tuesday. The restraunt we went to for our wedding reception.
Happy Anniversary Levi.
1 comment:
beautiful! and so happy that you are happy!
Post a Comment