“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” – William Wordsworth

"Dr. Google"

Monday, August 24, 2009

It's official. I am the mom of BIG kids.

I can hardly believe the time is here! I am now the mom of big kids. Vance started kindy today ending a huge era of my life. I no longer have a baby/toddler/preschooler. All of my children are schoolage. It's weird! It went by so fast! Levi took the girls to their first day of 2nd and 3rd grade last Thursday. I took Vance to his first day of Kindy today. Life is changin'. I spent yesterday trying to console Vance and tell him it would be okay. He spent this morning to consoling me. He slept 14 hours last night (exhausted!) from 5pm-7am. We got up and on our way! Everyone met in the cafeteria for the "boohoo breakfast". It works nicely. We ate breakfast together and then his teacher lined him, and his classmates, up and off they went. Leaving us parents to listen to the principal speak about how great the school is, and go on a tour. Last Wednesday before the girls started Levi came over and we ate dinner by the pool, then he came up and helped me get them all ready.

Here is the video I made on Window's movie maker :)

No comments: