I plan to start writing more in here. Mostly about slowly piecing my marriage back together. I thought it needed a pretty new look and fall is my most beloved time of year. What better excuse?!
I LOST my bloglist. AGAIN!
Please please please reply here so I can re-save your blog.
I am sorry!!!!
5 comments:
I like the new look! Here's my blog link:
http://andrea-andbabymakes6.blogspot.com/
don't forget about me!
www.bluesoulam.blogspot.com
...good luck on yet another new journey!
Oh, I should give my blog a facelift, too... probably won't, but I should!
http://rek4acre.blogspot.com/
Have a great day! :-)
The blog looks great! Sorry I don't comment more, but I'm around, just listening (reading) and praying for you right now. So much going on for you girl!
my blog is whocanfind.blogspot.com, but I'm not sure if you followed me or not. But anyway, that's what it is. I love fall too! It is quickly becoming my FAVORITE season. I love the smells, the relief from the heat, the wind, the sound of crunching leaves, the colors, all of it! Glad to know a fellow fall lover!
Love the new look.
http://barbiekkg.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment