“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” – William Wordsworth
"Dr. Google"
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
physical therapy
I have been in PT since April and I love it. Molly has a great personality and we click; even when she tortures me. She has given me many wonderful exercises and they help. Whenever I go in I know there is a fair chance pain will be involved. My thoracic spine keeps locking up. The joints literally refuse to move, I can't get a deep breath, it sucks. Today I went in and yet again my thoracic joints were stuck and had been for a week. I was not a happy camper. She manipulated the bones and muscles away from each other, loosened each joint, and I can now move again; albeit I am sore and will be for a few days. I just wish we could figure out the trigger, avoid it, and not have my spine lock. That would be golden. She is pretty concerned about how 'boggy' (swollen) my SI joints are. It's not normal. I also have some pain in my feet. After my PT session today I felt totally beat UP. I am in so much pain right now. I am doing lumbar traction every time I go (once/wk) and that helps. Again...temporarily. Last week Molly declared my neural tissue was pissed off. Good explanation for it. The pain is unreal. Today it really hurt when she was trying to loosen up my trigger points around my L5/S1 area, I was almost in tears and that takes a lot. I am really good about dealing with the pain in PT knowing that it will help but today I wanted to kick Molly and send her flying. It was so intense. I feel so defeated, I just want to know what is wrong with me. I am tired of pain. I am tired of fighting with it every day. I am tired of not being able to do things that I need to do. Laundry, dishes, cooking, every single thing I need to do in a day takes a long time and always has the consequence of pain. My home used to be spotless, you could stop by any time and besides a few stray toys my home was clean. Now, it is horribly difficult to keep up. I hate it. I absolutely hate it. Ugh. I'm just so tired of this....
Labels:
back pain
3 comments:
oh suck Ang! i'm super sorry. just reading your words i shutter in pain for YOU! doesn't sound like fun, not one bit. i hope you get cured soon!
Oh, Ang. I'm so sorry. I hope you'll get some answers soon. I love you! You are so strong, you'll get through this. Love you, love you, love you!!!!!!
I'm so sorry, Ang. :-(
Post a Comment