“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” – William Wordsworth

"Dr. Google"

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Some things never change...

3 weeks old...
and now.  
almost 7.

I had all of his pics from birth-6 weeks printed today.  How is my baby almost 7? 
I registered the kids for their summer program today and one of the leaders was SO excited when she saw Vance's name.  It was so sweet.  He isn't a kiddo that anyone soon forgets meeting.  He gives ME heck but he is a dream for his teachers.  Go figure.  Though we are slowly working through some of his "stuff" and things have been a little better lately.  
****


Off Topic: A little NJH tidbit-all of my updating will be through this blog.  Every night (if I can) I will blog an update of that day's events after Alorah goes to bed.  I will make sure family has the blog address and updates will go directly to facebook but this will be my only form of updating.  Of course I will call and talk to family every day but rehashing the days events several times over is not something I want to do so this is my solution.  I will chronicle and photograph each day and process it on here.  I just don't think I will have the energy to do it any other way.  My lovely niece is house sitting so I feel comfortable disclosing our dates.  We leave June 21st and we will be back some time after the 29th.  We know we will be there no less than one week, there is no set end-date so flexibility is key.  We will be there as long as we need to be there...

No comments: