“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” – William Wordsworth

"Dr. Google"

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Splish-Splash

 Rach watched 2/3 of my kids today so I could go to class.  Afterward we took our 6 kiddos to Splash Park.  They had a bl-ast-eroni.  Seriously, they just loved every minute of it.  They are all wiped out this evening.  Ahhh.  I love when kids are exhausted from sunshine, water, and friends!

Faith is alllllll legs.  She is built like a runner.  
 He totally posed this one.  Stinker.  He has to wear a rash guard top in the sun, he is so fare he literally burns to a crisp.  Believe it or not he has my hair, more red than blonde.  
 Lost in thought?  Or something? (p.s the girls swimsuits are Liberty of London.  I LOVE them.  Faith's didn't fit last year..I bought them in '09....and I was tickled that her bottoms don't fall straight down this year.  Yay!  
 BFF's and T-R-O-U-B-L-E (esp when you add Max into the mix!  I am so bummed I didn't get a pic of all three of them.)
 Seeeeeeeeeeesters
 Priceless Alorah face.  
 He was telling her off for something.  Don't ask me.
 taking a lil rest
 Vance, mischievous?  Neva!
my long legged, long torso, little lady.  Seriously, the P kids are built for sports.  Lucky ducks.

(I am so ticked that I did not get any pics of Addison OR Max.  We go back next week, I'll get some then!)

No comments: