“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” – William Wordsworth

"Dr. Google"

Friday, July 1, 2011

The big 0-7!!!!!!!!

Today this sweet, amazing, energetic, former wimpy white boy and NICU grad turned the BIG 0-7!!!  Sigh.  I officially have 3 BIG kids.  7, 9, and 11.  I remember when he was born and this time seemed SO far away, thinking about how it might be to have kids these ages.  Now its here. It's chaos and fun.  It's hard questions and learning new skills all the time.  He had a great day today. He woke up and opened a gift from his Dad, he got to talk to him twice, too. He picked out some fun stuff at TRU, we went to Whole Foods and he picked out his cake (he wanted a chocolate chip one like the one we got for my dad on Father's Day), we went to Starbucks and he got a grande chocolate milk w/ whip cream-one of his favorite treats, and then we came home so he could play for a bit before going to get his sisters at summer camp.  He is big into Lego sets right now, specifically the snow sets from Star Wars.  He also got some Toy Story 3 toys and my Dad & Diane got him Cars 2 Wii game and a Raving Rabbits game (the pirate one).  We will go see Cars 2 in 3-D this weekend (first showing is regular price at Century 24).

I know I have not updated this about NJH or Alorah.  I will-soon.  We have some answers, ruled a whole lot out, and there will be a lot more wait and see and hope that what we do know works (and helps)...

LOOT!
Chocolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate
Alorah picked this tiger out for Vance at the Denver Zoo.  He is super soft.  Vance LOVES him and named him Rawr-Rawr.  He slept wrapped around his sweet tiger all night.  So sweet!  
Happy Birthday Vance-man!!!  
I am so lucky to have such a wonderful little guy.  

No comments: