We slept in. One morning we ALL slept until 9am. Pure.Bliss.
Papa bought us breakfast. Bagels. mmmm.
I accomplished this amazing awesomeness. AND got it all put away. I am SUPERWOMAN. (or at least I was, for a day, now I have laundry in all 4 of those and laundry to put away. boohissssssssssssss)
We took pics for future blackmail :) Vance loves Littlest Pet Shops, they are Alorah's, so it's okay, as long as he doesn't own any! (says him)
I braided Alorah's hair, one of her most favorite things ever. Later this night her Asthma attack started. Sigh. It was a really fun Spring Break until that happened. I took Faith and Vance to stay with Grandma Judy and Papa Wes while I took her to the ER, then I turned around and brought her home and nebbed her a LOT and waited for steroids to stabilize her. They did and by later the next night her sibs were home (when I was pretty sure 911 would not be need to be called...whew)
Alorah made fun words with pop beads.
The girls tried on new clothes from Grandma. Damn, can you believe that cuteness???!!!
Yes, she is as sick as this pic shows.
Wednesday, we spent at the Pulmo's office. All loaded up. They were angels...seriously, I was wondering if they were actually mine! I treated them with a slice of Dion's pizza when the appointment was over.
Saint Patrick's Day. We went grocery shopping (and again, they were soooo good) and ran errands.
Friday we explored Explora with friends!!!
I got to see my friend Rachel, from high school, and her 3 BEAUTIFUL girls. Beautiful. Smart and witty and beautiful. Thank-you for meeting us!!!
Sasha may just be the cutest 18 month old to ever walk this earth. She is stunning.
He was laughing SO hard. Ahhh, love this kid
Taking turns on the cork screw
Aubrey & Faith, they seriously ran into mirrors and tripped and got so messed up in the mirror room I laughed so hard I was crying. It was hysterical.
The "living room" elevator. big hit. HUGE.
My friend Jenn and her son Noah also met us there. Noah loved it! So did Jenn, even if her back was killing her. Baby #2 is due in August. I'm so glad you came Jenn and I hope you and Noah got a nice long nap afterward <3
We saw two movies during SB, one on Saturday to see Tangled (which means Alorah may very well never let me cut her hair again. She already flips out if I get out the scissors to trim it thanks to Sam on I-Carly. She LOVES her hair. We also saw the 3rd Chronicles of Narnia movie ($1 movies only from now on), which we loved. We loved all 3! We saw that on Thursday.
The last day of SB, Sunday, we went to a baby shower for Danny and Hayley. Their first baby is due in May and everyone (and I mean everyone) is over-the-moon excited for baby A.L.T! (her name is a secret, which I'm a big fan of!). The girls spent Sunday morning decorating the gift bag. I wish I had taken more pics at the shower. It was filled with love and so many wonderful people.
Alorah with Gran Diane at the shower. Sweet sweet love.
No comments:
Post a Comment